This is interesting

menotyou

bella amicizia
That was interesting. I didn't know that. Further down in the article, I read about the 1 cent increase due from the PO. Yet, you can buy the forever stamps now. And, they wonder why they are losing money.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He also had a "Hit and Run" that he somehow got away with ... pay off, perhaps?

Yep. Fred hit a killed a 54 year-old man in Memphis early one morning. No proof, but the speculation is that he was drunk, the family got paid-off, and because Fred is King Sheet in a loser town, he basically got away with us. He also swindled his sisters, and welched on some contracts...just ask ATA Airlines, which went broke because Fred voided a valid contract. I hope they sued his weasel ass.

Johney

Yep. Fred hit a killed a 54 year-old man in Memphis early one morning. No proof, but the speculation is that he was drunk, the family got paid-off, and because Fred is King Sheet in a loser town, he basically got away with us. He also swindled his sisters, and welched on some contracts...just ask ATA Airlines, which went broke because Fred voided a valid contract. I hope they sued his weasel ass.
Don't know much about Fred S, but he doesn't sound like a very nice guy.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yep. Fred hit a killed a 54 year-old man in Memphis early one morning. No proof, but the speculation is that he was drunk, the family got paid-off, and because Fred is King Sheet in a loser town, he basically got away with us.

No proof, but the speculation is that you couldn't get a manager's job because you flopped the PLA after your peers threw you under the bus and backed over you a few times.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No proof, but the speculation is that you couldn't get a manager's job because you flopped the PLA after your peers threw you under the bus and backed over you a few times.

Look it up, Shill Boy. Fact..no speculation. He killed a pedestrian.Ran him over. The rest of it is an educated guess. MEM is a nothing town, and FedEx is about all they had (or have) going for them. Smith is above the law in Memphis. If I had a peer assessment, it would be a very high score. What's your score on the AKA (Ass Kissing Assessment)? I'd give you the highest score possible.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The rest of it is an educated guess

Educated guess = created from whole cloth?

MEM is a nothing town, and FedEx is about all they had (or have) going for them. Smith is above the law in Memphis.

More educated guesses?

If I had a peer assessment, it would be a very high score. What's your score on the AKA (Ass Kissing Assessment)? I'd give you the highest score possible.

Sure you would, MFE, sure you would! You've shows such high levels of maturity and leadership here. I'm sure it would translate into a high PLA score ROTFL!!! Do you melt down on the belt like you do here?

vantexan

Look it up, Shill Boy. Fact..no speculation. He killed a pedestrian.Ran him over. The rest of it is an educated guess. MEM is a nothing town, and FedEx is about all they had (or have) going for them. Smith is above the law in Memphis. If I had a peer assessment, it would be a very high score. What's your score on the AKA (Ass Kissing Assessment)? I'd give you the highest score possible.

Elvis, St.Jude Children's Hospital, the best pork bar-be-que, Beale Street, some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.