This morning video of failure

bbsam

Staff member
It was a bit rough on him because he had to be up at 5 the next morning for my wife to take him 3 hours away to a goalie training session.

Bounty

For four weeks out of the year, probably. I'm out til 7pm every day with them.
I thought you don't work during peak!!
Hope your guys are getting all their breaks and overtime, or labor laws only apply January - November in your state.

STFXG

Hope your guys are getting all their breaks and overtime, or labor laws only apply January - November in your state.
How many times does the motor carrier exemption for OT have to be brought up?

It will be fine

But you did tell me you pay overtime.
Which I know is not true!
STFXG pays overtime. I don't, unless one of my M-friend guys covers a Saturday then they get 1.5 a day's rate. Right now all my guys get more than that in bonus for working 6 days. The guys that get paid by the stop are making a ton.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
STFXG pays overtime. I don't, unless one of my M-friend guys covers a Saturday then they get 1.5 a day's rate. Right now all my guys get more than that in bonus for working 6 days. The guys that get paid by the stop are making a ton.

Big money at Ground is $651 per week vs. the usual $650.

bbsam

Staff member
That was last year. We've scaled back workforce so that means I get to help our.

gixxer squid

He doesn't pay overtime because he says he pays his drivers 80,000 a year. So 200-300 stops no worries for him.

200 stops and 600 boxes equates to approx gross 550-650 a day give or take. 2000 a week is 400 a day not including matching SSI, workers comp, wear and tear, gas, scanner etc etc.....

Not picking on you but doing some simple math :)