Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Whatever it is, I'm sure its probably Trump's fault.
It’s both parties fault. Can’t get crap passed bc they don’t like each other. I read a dems are coming out of recess to help pass a relief package but if course can’t do it right away so they will do it Monday lmao. People dying they are like give us time lol. The red tape to get help is just too much for a nation like ours imo

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
no it's that everything is made in China and they can't get it to us :lol:

It's not that they can't, it's that they won't. They're keeping all they make for themselves first. You can't blame them.

India makes most of our prescription medications, from ingredients shipped in from China, they're both keeping all those for themselves first and we're lucky if we get any leftovers. You can't blame them.

We need to start making these things here, in the US, instead of outsourcing to these other countries just because they have cheap labor.

Over70irregs

It's not that they can't, it's that they won't. They're keeping all they make for themselves first. You can't blame them.

India make most of our prescription medications, from ingredients shipped in from China, they're both keeping all those for themselves first and we're lucky if we get any leftovers. You can't blame them.

We need to start making these things here, in the US, instead of outsourcing to these other countries just because they have cheap labor.
Maybe that’s why they did not want us buying stuff for ourselves. Crap show

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
11C4F3B3-3DB2-40D4-B417-0244EA14A26F.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
I am. They closed them here for 2 weeks. Even the university campus closed down here. We have a big bcbs building and they sent everyone home told them work from home. Kinda crazy.

Ohio just shut down all schools for at least 3 weeks. They will re-evaluate in 3 weeks.

This is about the most un american I've ever heard. Imagine if we closed schools and worked from home back when the British came over and tried to take our gold stuff. This is insane

Returntosender

India makes most of our prescription medications, from ingredients shipped in from China, they're both keeping all those for themselves first and we're lucky if we get any leftovers. You can't blame them.

takes a while to get equipment made. 3 month window to get manufacturing infrastructure in place another 2 months for the raw materials to be processed

Rack em

Made the Podium

A:censored2:ingmen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!