Time for Carol Tome to do the right thing...........

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"
And what is wrong with the Georgia’s voting laws?

fishtm2001

Nice job regurgitating the woke virtue-signaling that you heard on NPR in your Prius on this afternoon's commute. How would you propose ensuring only actual legitimate voters are able to cast a single vote without some basic regulations in place?
We just had the most secure election in history.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I think you all fell in

1090706A-FBE2-400A-9FA6-CFD76FA02A90.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia.
What a stupid friend*ing idiot! LOL
If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation.
I can live with that!
And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia?
Global company operating in all 50 states and 180 countries is goin' to worries about a bunch of ignorant savages? LOL
You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"
You can't make any money on the backs the 'poor and downtrodden' ... the sorry lazeasses don't work!

Last edited:

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
“Among a large class, there seemed to be a dependence upon the government for every conceivable thing. The members of this class had little ambition to create a position for themselves, but wanted the federal officials to create one for them. How many times I wished then and have often wished since, that by some power of magic, I might remove the great bulk of these people into the country districts and plant them upon the soil – upon the solid and never deceptive foundation of Mother Nature, where all nations and races that have ever succeeded have gotten their start – a start that at first may be slow and toilsome, but one that nevertheless is real.”

You have large swaths of jackasses voting to become wards of the state and you propose we make it easier for them to do this? To guarantee everyone who is too stupid/lazy to get up and go vote gets to check their free gibs box. That isn’t voting. These people don’t truly care, they don’t educate themselves, they don’t work for a better life, they are *ing dumb and pathetic ruining this country out of their own selfishness and entitlement.
"A government large enough to give you everything you need is a government large enough to take away everything you have..." attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"
dumb. with this kind of thinking you can find a reason not to live/work in any state for some reason.