Tome Needs To Feel The Cuts Too

Thebrownblob

He’s right we fight the same BS every contract the 9.5 language needs the same teeth as the bring it back on 8 hour days. They need a reasonable chance to fix it like a few days not weeks or months
Not everyone has the bring back your load if they won’t cover your eight hour day. And I agree definitely moves the needle on management covering the work.

worldwide

She gets paid well to screw up companies. Her name is like a cuss word whenever our drivers mention her to Home Depot employees that have worked there a while.
Not trying to defend her as her time at UPS has been questionable and the stock gains at UPS were driven primarily by the pandemic. Take away the COVID bump and the UPS stock performance on her watch has been questionable.

I wouldn't say she screwed up HD. HD stock performance while she was there was great and made stockholders very happy, and wealthy. During her time at the company, HD grew from 400 stores to 2,200 and share price increased more than 450%. Her time there was all in finance so if employees had issues with her, it wasn't on the stock performance or the growth of jobs from the thousands of new stores opened.

Attachments

• HD stock performance 1995-2019.jpeg
    HD stock performance 1995-2019.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Not trying to defend her as her time at UPS has been questionable and the stock gains at UPS were driven primarily by the pandemic. Take away the COVID bump and the UPS stock performance on her watch has been questionable.

I wouldn't say she screwed up HD. HD stock performance while she was there was great and made stockholders very happy, and wealthy. During her time at the company, HD grew from 400 stores to 2,200 and share price increased more than 450%. Her time there was all in finance so if employees had issues with her, it wasn't on the stock performance or the growth of jobs from the thousands of new stores opened.
It was from the implementation of self check out and only having 4 or 5 people present within the store during operating hours.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It will be excessive cowardice if the union doesn’t pay those after two (over 9.5 two days) violations in a month. Or two weeks in a row. Otherwise….. useless language. I won’t be surprised if they cave and go with six weeks in a row or similar lame :censored2:.

I voted no on this contract by the way.
Why would the Union pay?
Like I said, I don’t really know what “excessive” is yet for the remaining two days if they don’t violate you. 9.5? 10.5?
I think you are fixating on the wrong word in that paragraph. The key word in my opinion is "retaliate"

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Guilty! And rightfully so. Now tell your false gods to do what they volunteered (and were elected for) to do!

Simply saying...
"Volunteer to go recruit more members.....SCABS....yada yada yada..." is a copout and deflection from the real problem. Either we have a contract or we don't. Blaming those THEY represent when its THEM that won't enforce crystal clear language THEY negotiated (and threatened to strike over) for is BS and more than warrants some "reproach" from the rest of us.

Yes, I have been an active member. But it doesn't matter if those that win the elections won't do what they signed up for.
Vote them out and get in the ring.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster

We’ve lost accounts due to her “bigger not better” BS. Somebwe let go. Many left us because we sick. And now we are losing more because of “Rural Deferment” where we leave customers hanging two days per week even they are a paying customer and a heavy volume pickup.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Let’s hope her pay is reduced drastically. I don’t know how it is in everyone else is buildings, but the route cutting has been severe lately. And I know there have been lots of layoffs (both salary and hourly) this year. Some buildings have seen their. 22.3s “eliminated” as well. If things are actually doom and gloom as she portrayed, then she should feel the effects as well.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U voted for biden and that's why