Tony Bobulinski

Re-Raise

So let's break this down. Your currently using an ACA marketplace to purchase insurance. I'll let you in on a little secret. No one ever forced you to use the marketplace. Anyway I'm happy you're taking advantage of the ACA while it lasts.
Unbelievable! That his life is so miserable that he comes to a site for employees of a company that he doesn’t even work for....

And complains about an insurance marketplace ..THAT HE HAS TO USE FOR HIS OWN INSURANCE!

My picture of him is now complete

floridays

In a world full of treachery, who can you trust if not Tony Bobulinski?
Hillary Clinton

TREACHERY, noun trech'ery. Violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence. The man who betrays his country in any manner, violates his allegiance, and is guilty of treachery This is treason. The man who violates his faith pledged to his friend, or betrays a trust in which a promise of fidelity is implied, is guilty of treachery The disclosure of a secret committed to one in confidence, is treachery This is perfidy.

American Dictionary of the English Language

Websters Dictionary 1828

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Unbelievable! That his life is so miserable that he comes to a site for employees of a company that he doesn’t even work for....

And complains about an insurance marketplace ..THAT HE HAS TO USE FOR HIS OWN INSURANCE!

My picture of him is now complete
Why are you lying about this?
I have talked to him on the UPS ATLAS system and sent him e-mails at his UPS e-mail address.
He is a long-term UPS management employee.

Re-Raise

Why are you lying about this?
I have talked to him on the UPS ATLAS system and sent him e-mails at his UPS e-mail address.
He is a long-term UPS management employee.
Odd that he has never heard of Teamcare. I do enjoy that he has to pay for insurance though.

A normal person could have just stated that he was in management and has to pay for his insurance choices..

Too difficult for someone like him

Do management employees really have to select between plans from multiple insurance companies..or does he make so little that he buys insurance through the ACA??

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Image-1.jpg