Tony Bobulinski

The big package

There's only one thing I take out of this thread and that is the Democrats here sound extremely nervous and concerned !!! FBI does not open investigations unless they have probable cause and they clearly had seen something of concern to open this investigation !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

fishtm2001

There's only one thing I take out of this thread and that is the Democrats here sound extremely nervous and concerned !!! FBI does not open investigations unless they have probable cause and they clearly had seen something of concern to open this investigation !!!
So now you like the FBI?

oldngray

nowhere special
I always felt that FBI agents have done a good job over the years , that has never changed . It's the people running the FBI that are questionable . I think Comey should be in jail !!!
A big problem is the FBI not wanting to admit their mistakes and try to cover them up. Dirty at the top but good people on the street.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A big problem is the FBI not wanting to admit their mistakes and try to cover them up. Dirty at the top but good people on the street.
The intelligence community is deeply entrenched within the Washington bureaucracy and they treat it as the fourth branch of government with one party rule.

They don't like to criticize their own because it puts that power at risk.

oldngray

nowhere special
The intelligence community is deeply entrenched within the Washington bureaucracy and they treat it as the fourth branch of government with one party rule.

They don't like to criticize their own because it puts that power at risk.
The swamp protects its own. A big reason why so many of them don't like Trump. He is an outsider and not a part of their system.

Re-Raise

* every time I enroll I have insurance options . Under obama I had one plan offered the last three years I have had 5. Go share your stupidity with someone else.
I’ve never enrolled with any choices for Teamcare or the insurance for the 30 yrs before that through the company

Please explain to me what these “choices” are

Do you pay more for some of these “choices” Cletus?

Our insurance is provided free of charge

Are you really just a troll that doesn’t even work here?

newfie

You don’t even work for UPS??

What are your 5 choices under

I’ve never enrolled with any choices for Teamcare or the insurance for the 30 yrs before that through the company

Please explain to me what these “choices” are

Do you pay more for some of these “choices” Cletus?

Our insurance is provided free of charge

Are you really just a troll that doesn’t even work here?
Does not sound like you've ever done a yearly enrollment :censored2:. How do I explain something you're completely ignorant of?

newfie

I’m enrolled in Teamcare for insurance with no deductions from my check for different “choices”

What the hell are these other plan choices you feel Trump has given you?

what the hell is teamcare some Union socialized medicine bull:censored2:. No wonder you are clueless ( well besides the normal cluelessness)

I had the best insurance ever prior to Obamacare. once Ocare kicked in the only plan i could enroll in was provided by united health care in my state.
the last two years under Trump I have united, aetna and 3 other insurance providers to choose from. I have all kinds of options on ways to tailer my plan for my needs. And best of all I'm paying 250 dollars a month less for it.
thanks President Trump for releasing us from the restrictive insurance policies of O care.

Re-Raise

what the hell is teamcare some Union socialized medicine bull*. No wonder you are clueless ( well besides the normal cluelessness)

I had the best insurance ever prior to Obamacare. once Ocare kicked in the only plan i could enroll in was provided by united health care in my state.
the last two years under Trump I have united, aetna and 3 other insurance providers to choose from. I have all kinds of options on ways to tailer my plan for my needs. And best of all I'm paying 250 dollars a month less for it.
thanks President Trump for releasing us from the restrictive insurance policies of O care.
Do you work for UPS? Are you a union employee?? Are there parts of the UPS Teamsters in other parts of the country that aren’t in Teamcare?

Last edited:

zimbomb

what the hell is teamcare some Union socialized medicine bull*. No wonder you are clueless ( well besides the normal cluelessness)

So let's break this down. You're currently using an ACA marketplace to purchase insurance. I'll let you in on a little secret. No one ever forced you to use the marketplace. Anyway I'm happy you're taking advantage of the ACA while it lasts.

Last edited: