Total Solar Eclipse (TSE) - August 21, 2017 (On Topic)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don't know of any public or private schools other than some colleges that are even open with about a week and half of time before the end of August.

Some schools here are already in session, and classes start Monday at the state universities.

P

pickup

Some schools here are already in session, and classes start Monday at the state universities.

In New York City, the start of school is Sept 7th this year. I still expect Mayor DeBozio to have a press conference to gently educate his constituency about the dangers of viewing a solar eclipse without proper eye wear.

Sportello

Trump Looks At The Sun During Full Solar Eclipse Despite Shouted Warning

AP_17233672251714-654x362-fe2af47.jpg

DHxk9KzUMAEs7lm.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wonder how much he's paying for security and traffic control.
As soon as light came back we had people hopping in their cars. My best friend and I started directing traffic on the high way. Cop from town came up to help us.....looks at the speed we are pumping people out onto the road. Says damn I think you boys have this under control and drives back into town. Lmao

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
As soon as light came back we had people hopping in their cars. My best friend and I started directing traffic on the high way. Cop from town came up to help us.....looks at the speed we are pumping people out onto the road. Says damn I think you boys have this under control and drives back into town. Lmao
Anyone bring a keg of beer???