Transfer to the Central Florida, Need Help

MrLiberty

I am currently a supervisor working at a UPS Hub in northern Indiana and I will be moving to the Orlando area coming this December. I am going to pursue a transfer but I cannot, for the life of me, find a list of the UPS Hubs in that area. When I search the yellow pages or even on Google, all that comes up is UPS Stores or UPS dropoff locations. Anybody know of the Hubs in Central Florida?

kmjs14

I am currently a supervisor working at a UPS Hub in northern Indiana and I will be moving to the Orlando area coming this December. I am going to pursue a transfer but I cannot, for the life of me, find a list of the UPS Hubs in that area. When I search the yellow pages or even on Google, all that comes up is UPS Stores or UPS dropoff locations. Anybody know of the Hubs in Central Florida?
Go to the UPS portal>click on the "Our Company" tab>under "UPS Regions" click on "East">click on the "Florida district">scroll down and you have a list of the entire state. Mapquest it from there. Good luck!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
As a supervisor, don't you have access to available jobs within the company? I saw an on-car looking into the same thing today.