Travel & Leisure

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was looking through the Travel section of the Sunday paper and spotted a piece by Travel & Leisure magazine about the "best" in the U.S.

One of the items was.....the best hotel in the U.S. Before looking at the answer, I was thinking Hawaii, N.Y., or CA. as the possible location. Imagine my surprise when I read that it was Triple Creek Ranch in Darby, Montana.

If there are any browncafers in that area, what's so special about this place?? It sure grabbed my attention and I would like to go check it out.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was looking through the Travel section of the Sunday paper and spotted a piece by Travel & Leisure magazine about the "best" in the U.S.

One of the items was.....the best hotel in the U.S. Before looking at the answer, I was thinking Hawaii, N.Y., or CA. as the possible location. Imagine my surprise when I read that it was Triple Creek Ranch in Darby, Montana.

If there are any browncafers in that area, what's so special about this place?? It sure grabbed my attention and I would like to go check it out.
Triple Creek Ranch