Trump offers 5 Million bucks for Obama's college records

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Five Million bucks would make a much needed Charity very happy. Im suprised that Barry has not steped up to help a charity out...has he no heart? Its just his school records...whats the big deal? So maybe he got a few low scores in Economics...i dont think anyone would be suprised.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Five Million bucks would make a much needed Charity very happy. Im suprised that Barry has not steped up to help a charity out...has he no heart? Its just his school records...whats the big deal? So maybe he got a few low scores in Economics...i dont think anyone would be suprised.
It had nothing to do with his lack of charity.........Mooch wouldn't get off his back. She wanted the $5 million for a downpayment on the $28 million house that used to belong to Katherine Hepburn.

Oh, I'm worried about her if she has to move back into their Chicago home. There's already a song writen about it....Movin' on down to the South Side .....etc. (sung to the tune of the Jefferson's TV series.

:tantrumsmiley::vacuumsm::kidseyessmiley2::runcirclsmiley2:

klein

Für Meno :)

Why bother ?
He (trump), would donate $5 Million, and then apply it to his tax deductions.
Basically nothing to lose , since he would most likely just cut out his other tax deductable donations.

Maybe if Donald was dead serious, he would have offered the $5 Million to the democratic party, or even as a free-will income tax (non deductable).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why bother ?
He (trump), would donate $5 Million, and then apply it to his tax deductions.
Basically nothing to lose , since he would most likely just cut out his other tax deductable donations.

Maybe if Donald was dead serious, he would have offered the $5 Million to the democratic party, or even as a free-will income tax (non deductable).
When you offer $5 million, you handle it the way you want. Let the Donald handle it his way!!