Tue/Sat force

Bankrupt

We were told this am that up to 3 FT couriers may be forced to tue/sat to reduce sat ot, Mon p1 are minimal at our sta with the earlier start time so this is actually feasible. It may go as far back as 10 yr employees as nearly all the FT's positions in a long while have been Tue/Sat. Lots of silence and stunned faces this am

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We were told this am that up to 3 FT couriers may be forced to tue/sat to reduce sat ot, Mon p1 are minimal at our sta with the earlier start time so this is actually feasible. It may go as far back as 10 yr employees as nearly all the FT's positions in a long while have been Tue/Sat. Lots of silence and stunned faces this am

Welcome to FedEx hell. Bend over and grease-up, OR sign a card, WAD, and do something meaningful to fight these ruthless bastards.

Maui

Nothing can stop this, but they must give notice. In writing. This maybe up to 3 FT will go T-S will not cut it. You should get at least 14 days written notice before this happens to make any necessary schedule changes for your personal calendar. If not, I would fight it out as long as I could and call HR if I didn't want Saturdays. Personally, I liked T-S because the stores are less crowded and I could make appointments and run errands.

On T-S you should also get Tuesday off for holidays. I liked that because I would get a three day weekend with one day after the crowds leave. It could also help those that do want OT as there is usually more opportunity on Mondays. I now have obligations many Saturdays so it would not work out as well.