Two Attempts!

Ibt804Hammer

Big time ditto's, Scratch.
I had 10 call tags for Dish Network this week. 9 were NI3 and the 10th one was picked up on the 3rd attempt and it had the ARS label on it.
We should not have call tags for company's that put an ARS label in every empty box we deliver.
The money we lose on these call tags must be huge.
Three of the call tags last week caused me to drive an extra 30 miles per day, on rough country roads, to just send the tags back as NI3's.
Just the kind of *%@&!!! a driver needs to put up with during peak.
Sorry to vent, but it is a sore spot with me.
PAX

This is part of the job and the customer pays us to do it. We get paid by the hour, dont see such a big deal.

satellitedriver

This is part of the job and the customer pays us to do it. We get paid by the hour, dont see such a big deal.
Yeah, I am making money doing my job, but , why should UPS lose money being Dish Networks repo man.
Dish Network has installers going to all these peoples home. Why can't they pickup the old equiptment?

It just doesn't make good business sense for either company.
PAX

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
When I pickup a dish network box that already has anARS on it. I slap my calltag right next to it and scan the ARS as a duplicate stop. That way UPS gets credit for both. Let DISH figure it out. How many times have you heard," we already paid our bill, there must be a mixup" Yea right, and I just work here for the fun of it.