Two MEANJ sleeper drivers passed away

You don't know what your talking

If you're management, why are team drivers not given the opportunity to follow their work to the new automated facilities were many of the runs are being added?
Management? Never, but that issue should be addressed in your supplement, rider, or local feeder work rules.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Still waiting for the results of the FBI investigation into that killing....
I’m confused as to why it would be the FBI’s investigation. DA’s office is conducting one.

Johney

I’m confused as to why it would be the FBI’s investigation. DA’s office is conducting one.

Not sure I’d have faith in an honest investigation being conducted by the Broward County DA.

worldwide

reminds me of this ..both pilots extremely fatigued but UPS murdered them with hours
🧔‍♂️✊
Odd, the experts from the NTSB that actually did the investigation of this accident found that the probable cause of the accident was that the aircrew had made an unstabilized approach into Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport during which they failed to adequately monitor their altitude. Contributing factors were:
  1. the flight crew's failure to properly configure and verify the flight management computer for the profile approach
  2. the captain's failure to communicate his intentions to the first officer once it became apparent the vertical profile was not captured
  3. the flight crew's expectation that they would break out of cloud at 1,000 feet [300 m] above ground level [due to incomplete weather information]
  4. the first officer's failure to make the required minimums callouts
  5. the captain's performance deficiencies, likely due to factors including, but not limited to, fatigue, distraction, or confusion, consistent with performance deficiencies exhibited during training
  6. the first officer's fatigue due to acute sleep loss resulting from her ineffective off-duty time management
So, yes, fatigue mentioned as a contributing factor, but the report notes that the first officer did not follow the FAA & company mandates for required rest. The captain had also failed multiple check rides in training performing this very type of approach. Sometimes accidents are actually the fault of the people involved in the accident.