two members of a family in management?

UPSSOCKS

Dose anyone know if two people in the same family can be in management at the same time in different hub locations?????

We dropped our fraternization policy. We can sleep with the help now. Here's what I heard. It's possible but you can't work the same hours in the same building.

raceanoncr

We dropped our fraternization policy, that's why nobody talks to me. We can sleep with the help now but I can't even get the yard guard mutt to. Here's what I heard. It's possible but you can't work the same hours in the same building, I know, I've tried. To work, that is, but it just is against my eithics. I'd rather just go to the local shelter to steal food, then go to the library to post these idiotic nonsenses./QUOTE]

Good luck on the yard guard mutt thing.

L

Loufan

So it's just management? I've always been told you can't get on at UPS if you have family members anywhere at UPS. So I'm just a loader, would it be possible for my brother to get on at ups? loader, unloader, sorter etc...

UPSSOCKS

So it's just management? I've always been told you can't get on at UPS if you have family members anywhere at UPS. So I'm just a loader, would it be possible for my brother to get on at ups? loader, unloader, sorter etc...

Yes that policy is no longer. Bring your friends and family. The more people we hire the less time the higher seniority workers get.

L

Loufan

Yes that policy is no longer. Bring your friends and family. The more people we hire the less time the higher seniority workers get.
bawww

maybe for you. we get new hires left and right and I still get all the hours I want. :happy-very:

raceanoncr

bawww

maybe for you. we get new hires left and right and I still get all the hours I want. :happy-very:

No you don't..

Yeah, because you would know right? I can stay as late as I want, I can set up the trucks if I want. They have never told me I couldn't do something to get me some extra hours.

Yes they have....

Man, you got all the proof, don't you SOCKS?

Good answers, by the way. You are BRILLIANT!

TechGrrl

Space Cadet

They dumped that requirement in Louisville years ago. If they didn't, we would have run out of people to hire. UPS hired University of Louisville to do a study; turns out Kentucky has what in sociological terms is called "high degrees of kinship", which means just what you think it does. If the nepotism rule had stayed, we would have had to move out of Kentucky to run the air hub.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Hey, why not? If that family's talents hang that low from the tree, I say more power to them....

packageguy

I know of one, a father and son, Father is a supervisor in a different location and the son is a part time supervisor, the son told me he can not go any further in UPS because of his father.....