"Tyre Nichols death is driven by racism even with 4 black cops"-The Root

qdg2

"What this tragedy has proven is that no amount of diversity, funding or reform can change a system that profits off our carnage".

Really?

Even if we give them $5 million each and whole cities governed by their own color......it's still whities fault.

So, why is Tyre Nichols dead?

Another article suggests just don't make traffic stops. Huge amounts of blacks going to jail for pot. Just make pot legal....problem solved eh?

I mean, get rid of the police altogether and crime will go away......literally.

TheDudeAbides92

It’s not racism….the cops are scumbags to everyone equally especially in turd world left wing cities like New York sh1tty Minneapolis Baltimore mempiss etc

Thebrownblob

The problem is and has always been there’s too many damn cops and too many damn laws
Police are policy enforcers, they are not necessarily there to serve and protect yours and my interest or rights but the cities and elected leaders they work for. Elected sheriff’s on the other hand generally do work for the people to protect and serve your rights and the laws.

TheDudeAbides92

Police are policy enforcers, they are not necessarily there to serve and protect yours and my interest or rights but the cities and elected leaders they work for. Elected sheriff’s on the other hand generally do work for the people to protect and serve your rights and the laws.
Yes you do need a sheriff. It’s probably the only elections that matter anymore

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh?

Makes national news.

Represents the black community.

Makes tons of money on cable tv.

Absolutely...IS. A liberal black icon.
Oh?

My "black friends" can't stand the guy.

Absolutely ...IS A liberal black peon.

Last edited: