U.S. Birthrate

Mutineer

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think money is the main issue here. There's a lot of reasons but cultural rot is at the roots of it all.

In my area of California, available housing is the issue.

There are young, overpaid, white collar professionals who can't find housing of their own and rent rooms in houses.

Any fertile woman who can't find or afford housing can get knocked up, get on a government list, and have section 8 housing in about a year. When the child is 17 yo, their section 8 status is revoked and the occupants will get booted to make room for the next in line. The solution to this is to intentionally become pregnant at 5 to 8 year intervals in order to perpetuate their housing.

When a welfare mom reaches menopause, can't find another loser-idiot to put a baby in her, and/or the last child reaches 17, that is when her free housing days are numbered and she will become a homeless wandering crazy bag-lady. The solution to this is for one of her children to become pregnant so that the mom (now grandma) can tag along on her daughter's section 8 status.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In my area of California, available housing is the issue.

There are young, overpaid, white collar professionals who can't find housing of their own and rent rooms in houses.

Any fertile woman who can't find or afford housing can get knocked up, get on a government list, and have section 8 housing in about a year. When the child is 17 yo, their section 8 status is revoked and the occupants will get booted to make room for the next in line. The solution to this is to intentionally become pregnant at 5 to 8 year intervals in order to perpetuate their housing.

When a welfare mom reaches menopause, can't find another loser-idiot to put a baby in her, and/or the last child reaches 17, that is when her free housing days are numbered and she will become a homeless wandering crazy bag-lady. The solution to this is for one of her children to become pregnant so that the mom (now grandma) can tag along on her daughter's section 8 status.
The solution is to leave California.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I’m here to offer my services and do my part for patriotism 🇺🇸

Only hot women need apply
IMG_1631.jpeg

They doin their part

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Imagine the level of religious conviction required to believe that a man gave birth to a baby. Folks are making fun of Christians in another thread while this is what they believe in.
Christians believe in procreating with family members. That can't be good for the gene pool.

Box Ox