Uber drivers here?

bacha29

Uber is getting ready to go public and needs to max out profits in order to price in an IPO at the highest price in order for the private owners and executives to walk away with the most money possible.

Ms.PacMan

My son did end up using the UBER ride. The UBER driver was the manager at a car rental company. Clever way to make extra cash once or twice a day, coming and going from work.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Nah, its not a conflict at all. That manager got backup vehicles if his current " registered " uber car needs repair or maintenance

Uber is a side job, but annual rate cuts really promoted angry drivers who cant effectively work the system during surge prices

Im 2 or 3 years too late it seems, lyft is reducing their rates to try to be competitive

Im happier with shuttling boxes for now... more power to those drivers shuttling drunk people at below~ min wage prices

Ms.PacMan

Couldn't that be considered a conflict of interest, especially if he is promoting Uber ahead of his employer?
I'm sure his employee wouldn't be too happy, that's why I didn't post the name. But it's coming and going to work and he's not soliciting the uber fare and using his own vehicle so....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Couldn't that be considered a conflict of interest, especially if he is promoting Uber ahead of his employer?

Who cares newspaper.jpg