Ukrainians be like:

vantexan

The mass graves that I’ve seen are big holes where people, animals, objects were simply thrown into and covered over.
More than 1 in a hole would be considered “mass”.

People typically outraged by this would film their findings and scream to the world…not bury them without firm evidence.

A normal person would wonder where the footage is and why did a satellite find “possible” mass grave in a church lot.

A person previously assigned to UNTSO (now DPO) that’s seem lots of mass graves would definitely know something isn’t close to accurate.
I saw such a grave filled with bodies about a month ago on FOX.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The US libs and PETA would probably chain themselves to the pier if this happened over here

Box Ox

The US libs and PETA would probably chain themselves to the pier if this happened over here

The US Navy has had a dolphin program for this purpose since 1960.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The US Navy has had a dolphin program for this purpose since 1960.
Wow! You stated something everyone has known for decades.

Sentence comprehension refers to the ability to understand the meaning derived from a string of words, guided by a set of linguistic structures and constraints (e.g., syntax, semantics). Sentence comprehension requires memory over time scales ranging from deciseconds through several seconds and more.

Box Ox

Wow! You stated something everyone has known for decades.

Sentence comprehension refers to the ability to understand the meaning derived from a string of words, guided by a set of linguistic structures and constraints (e.g., syntax, semantics). Sentence comprehension requires memory over time scales ranging from deciseconds through several seconds and more.

You sound very defensive. Sorry if I embarrassed you.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You sound very defensive. Sorry if I embarrassed you.
You actually embarrassed yourself by displaying your inability to understand the meaning of those words I strung together.
Instead, you busily searched your sources to post something that is really common knowledge....No Gotcha' today pal...

Box Ox

You actually embarrassed yourself by displaying your inability to understand the meaning of those words I strung together.
Instead, you busily searched your sources to post something that is really common knowledge....No Gotcha' today pal...

It'll be OK. You don't have to explain your embarrassment to me.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It'll be OK. You don't have to explain your embarrassment to me.
Sorry Lucy. Your comprehension skills aren't too good. You never seem to understand anything on this site. I hope you didn't have a stroke or something because that would be a legitimate excuse. Get better soon.

Box Ox

Sorry Lucy. Your comprehension skills aren't too good. You never seem to understand anything on this site. I hope you didn't have a stroke or something because that would be a legitimate excuse. Get better soon.

You're making this very personal. Like you're really feeling hurt over the whole thing. Guess we can leave that determination up to our fellow readers.

I'm sorry you didn't know US Navy dolphins have been in use for 62 years. One would think a former military guy worth his salt would've known about that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You're making this very personal. Like you're really feeling hurt over the whole thing. Guess we can leave that determination up to our fellow readers.

I'm sorry you didn't know US Navy dolphins have been in use for 62 years. One would think a former military guy worth his salt would've known about that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It always surprises me when simple people think that everyone else is as uninformed as they are.
Let me break it down to terms you may be able to understand.....

I never stated that I discovered that Russians were using Dolphins. I stated that libs (you) and PETA would chain themselves to the pier. If you can't process simple cues, you have some issues. "Our fellow readers"....LOL Pathetic little guy looking for your posse to come to your defense? LOL.

Box Ox

It always surprises me when simple people think that everyone else is as uninformed as they are.
Let me break it down to terms you may be able to understand.....

I never stated that I discovered that Russians were using Dolphins. I stated that libs (you) and PETA would chain themselves to the pier. If you can't process simple cues, you have some issues.

US Navy dolphins have been trained for and fulfilled that exact role since their inception. No PETA or libs chained to piers.

Sorry you didn't know about the US Navy dolphins.

"Our fellow readers"....LOL Pathetic little guy looking for your posse to come to your defense? LOL.

Nah. It's just obvious to those reading our posts.