uniforms

Foamer Pyle

If I'm driving, my DIAD is in the holder. If I'm out delivering and it's not in my hand, it's in my back right pocket.
I am with you, Diad in back right pocket. I have one pair of pants, and maybe wear them 3 or 4 times a year. As for the guy who said he used to tuck his shirts in, LOL, who the heck would order those shirts? I know they have them, but really? Only seen a feeder drive wear one of those shirts. Were you trying to look like John Travolta?

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
How do you buckle up with your DIAD in the way? That's a common annoyance for me if I forget to throw the board in the truck's holder.
I had to start putting the pouch in front of the belt loop instead of behind it so the pouch sits just forward of center hip. It doesn't get in the way of the seatbelt at all, but in a couple of trucks I've driven, the belt goes over the top of the pouch and will make it beep from time to time, but in most trucks it doesn't do that.

S

selfcancelsignal

Same here, diad in the small cup holder, and outside of truck if my hands are full, diad in the back pocket. Easier that way.
Gonna hafta test drive the DIAD in the back pocket soon. Have any of you forgotten your belt & put the pouch thru a belt loop? It works, but is a limp pain. Haha.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You know? that sounds a little......lmao
lmfao

Cementups

Box Monkey
Its quick in and out of your back pocket for real.

Some of my customers call me "quick draw" because I pull it out of my pocket and spin it around in my hand as I hand it to them. All in one smooth motion.
My wife calls me quick draw too, but that's for a different reason. :(

Cementups

Box Monkey
I am with you, Diad in back right pocket. I have one pair of pants, and maybe wear them 3 or 4 times a year. As for the guy who said he used to tuck his shirts in, LOL, who the heck would order those shirts? I know they have them, but really? Only seen a feeder drive wear one of those shirts. Were you trying to look like John Travolta?

I used to scoff at the jacket shirts....until I wore them. No more of that tucking crap for me!!

S

selfcancelsignal

I tried the DIAD in the back pocket today. No bueno. Either my cheeks are to big, or it's that tight Bangladesh polyester. The front pocket worked better, actually.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah there are. The baseball caps are all jacked up on your forehead, make ya look like a sucker with it all jacked and nerdy looking lol. I got a baseball cap ive had for like 5 years thats worn in like a mother, contoured to my yoke lol. The back part that has the snaps is all torn up but I use a piece of electric tape to keep it together. That cap has some flavor dogg lol. Funny to see these idiots walking around with the top of their hats jacked up like they got a MR. T 6 inch high Mohawk under the hat lmfao. :rofl:

TG43