Union Politics - Junior was on the Board that drafted the CS pension cuts!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
@The 1999 Avenger! yiu are probably mad because I reported your name aren't you? Did this hurt your feelings? How are you doing with this big change. You had the perfect trolling name h sux. To to to bad you lost it. Sorry but you have to play by the rules. Don't worry I'm still ever learning how to play by this sites rules too.

Ps I hope you have some hard feeling just no same team ones. I don't fly like that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Rat.

Isn't that what you call a person who tattles?

Last edited:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
@The 1999 Avenger! you are probably mad because I reported your name aren't you? Did this hurt your feelings? How are you doing with this big change. You had the perfect trolling name h sux. To to to bad you lost it. Sorry but you have to play by the rules. Don't worry I'm still ever learning how to play by this sites rules too.

Ps I hope you have some hard feeling just no same team ones. I don't fly like that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I'm back rat!

All H SELLOUTS are rats ...company friendly rats! The NE ones are WORSE because they are also referred to as roosters
Do you like a good rooster? If you do it's okay. Times have changes. I would support you if you fly that way. My uncle day is one and I love him no matter what.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
A wise man named @Bubblehead told me that it doesn't apply to this forum. So evidently not in the brown cafe world. This isn't a union of a union forum. So if I see it I'll report away:)
All is fair in love and war....and politics, which often is a combination of both.

But no matter what, as Teamsters, we do not bring reproach upon one another in the workplace.

All is fair in love and war....and politics, which often is a combination of both.

But no matter what, as Teamsters, we do not bring reproach upon one another in the workplace.
As far as this site goes you and I are all good. It is an Anonymous Internet forum. We are all just fictional characters here to bring in traffic to pay the bills.