Unvaccinated UPS Driver who mocked Covid as hoax dies of Delta infection

freehoodies

Well, I hate to say it but the vaxxers were right.

After months of ruthlessly mocking provaxxers and spreading Covid disinformation on conspiracy / white supremacist sites, I finally died of Covid last night.

With my last ounce of strength from my final dying breath, I shaved & showered and took a selfie of me wearing an oxygenation mask and posted it to Twitter. You could tell I had been struggling to breathe for weeks by my dewy, radiant complexion and the peaceful contentment in my eyes, as if someone had paid me a large sum of money or something.

It was then that I uttered my final words...

Oh, sweet sorrow of my parting, how violent delights lead to such violent ends! And how vain was I, to bask in hubris even as the very Needle of Salvation was before me.

Oh, Vaccine! Your magnanimous Efficacy was mine to behold! But I, as a fool lost in his prideful ways, turned away from thee and cast scorn upon thy name.

Oh, Vaccine, Vaccine! How I cry thy name aloud! How I beg thee for salvation! Oh wretched folly of thy ways, how hath you bequeathed me none but regret! Alas, I will die here with this one final remorse... to have not taken Thee when I still had the chance...Vaccine...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1630403536483.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If the vaccines work, why are the vaccinated included in mask requirements again? If masks work, why all the vaccine mandates?

badpal

Sorry to hear, but we must move on. Wonder how long until your route comes up for bid and your wive feels like dating again ? Asking for a friend. And hopefully we will have donuts in your honor at fridays PCM.

BigGuy2732

Quick, all leftists, laugh about this mans death together.

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

wilberforce15

Whatever. It saves the lives of the people who choose to get it. Keep being obstinate, though.
There is actually a giant difference, because it takes away all of the argument for forced vaccinations, because the 'vaccine' doesn't stop the spread.

And, it lowers death rate for vulnerables who take it....so far. Science takes more than a year. Most of us encourage vulnerables to get it.

Vegetables and young age save my life.

The Driver

I drive.
There is actually a giant difference, because it takes away all of the argument for forced vaccinations, because the 'vaccine' doesn't stop the spread.

And, it lowers death rate for vulnerables who take it....so far. Science takes more than a year. Most of us encourage vulnerables to get it.

Vegetables and young age save my life.
The vaccine slows the spread. Lower viral loads. It’s not perfect. The world couldn’t wait for perfect, we had to settle for good.

People dying in the hospitals are unvaccinated. It’s good enough. A booster may be even better after the long interval.

A plant-based diet is amazing for your health but it’s too late for these deep fried idiots who would never consider eating a kale salad if their lives depended on it. A vaccine lets them fight another day and be productive and raise a family and make my 401(k) account fatter.

wilberforce15

The vaccine slows the spread. Lower viral loads. It’s not perfect. The world couldn’t wait for perfect, we had to settle for good.

People dying in the hospitals are unvaccinated. It’s good enough. A booster may be even better after the long interval.

A plant-based diet is amazing for your health but it’s too late for these deep fried idiots who would never consider eating a kale salad if their lives depended on it. A vaccine lets them fight another day and be productive and raise a family and make my 401(k) account fatter.
It does not lower viral load, and by reducing symptoms, it gives fewer signals to the carrier that they should isolate.

wilberforce15

Plant-based diets are designed by people who forgot we have canines for a reason.

Cowboy Mac

Why do you “care” so much about people you hate?

The Driver

I drive.
Plant-based diets are designed by people who forgot we have canines for a reason.
Humans have canine teeth not because we tore into muscle with them for our diets but instead are an evolutionary carryover and were used by our ancestors to fight rivals for mating rights.

Plant-based diets (granted, with a smaller amount of lean, wild game) are the healthiest of human diets. We evolved our millions of years eating plants. Take a look at our long digestive tracks, for one. We can't create our own antioxidants because our environment was so chock full of them through our diets that we evolved to discard the need to create them in our own bodies. Plop us down in this poisonous contemporary dietary environment and it's no wonder we're so sick.