UPS Brown Cafe lite side, or lighten up and laugh Parody GOOGLE Texan

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I'm laughing so hard I can't see straight. That's is great. I love it!!

Texan, you will live to see another day.

Dilli, maybe More has a recipe for gator stew. After you skin it and make that purse...can I have the scrap skin for a belt?

I like Tooner's glasses, she is looking like Tina Fey and More is sassy hot in that blue dress....a bit like the devil in a blue dress.
I now understand her signature line. Meno is patient and that is an admirable quality...she wanted and waited until she found the right purse.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "devil with the blue dress" is more blonde/light brown in the hair (when I have it).

This is a scream and the girls seem to get along just fine. Love it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Texan, you will live to see another day.

Dilli, maybe More has a recipe for gator stew. After you skin it and make that purse...can I have the scrap skin for a belt?

I like Tooner's glasses, she is looking like Tina Fey and More is sassy hot in that blue dress....a bit like the devil in a blue dress.
I now understand her signature line. Meno is patient and that is an admirable quality...she wanted and waited until she found the right purse.
The Devil wore Prada!

DS

Fenderbender
OK,I gave this a shot.I hope my language doesn't offend anyone.
I forgot to type some text near the end,but it seems to make it even funnier.
Tears on my brain | Xtranormal

DS

Fenderbender
OK I need some practice,I need to learn to change voices.
I couldn't figure out how to imbed it .

texan

Texan ever tried to copy and paste the text from hot threads exchanges between the posters. Instead of creating the script from scratch.
Creating these are not easy for me, and I am at Novice level.

Some of the "hot threads" I would rather not see them occur and would hope
we all could get a long a little better than we do at times.
:happy-very:

PM me an example exchange and I will consider it.