UPS driver accused of theft

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Aug 13, 2009.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS driver accused of theft - Cape Coral Daily Breeze

A United Parcel Service driver was charged with grand theft late Thursday after UPS's loss prevention department told Cape Coral police the company suspect the man of stealing.

Detectives with the Property Crimes Unit of the Cape Coral Police Department arrested Craig Podleski, 38, of 407 S.E. 34th Terrce, in connection with a grand theft investigation that began after the UPS contact, officials said. According to Lee County Jail records, he has been charged with two counts of larceny theft $300 or more but less than $5000
  2. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

what could be worth this article.
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The "worth" of this article would be if there is someone else doing the same thing that he may think twice before doing it again.
  4. tomuchdrama

tomuchdrama Member

wonder what he was stealing?:peaceful:
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Does it matter?
  6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

From the news reports, just about anything and everything.

No, it really doesn't matter. It is sad to see this from one of our own. I guess I don't understand this type of behavior. What a waste of time and energy when there are so many other things that are far more important. Like family and friends. :peaceful:
  7. BleedBrown

BleedBrown New Member

One thing he stole from all of us is our reputation. This may take a long time to get back in this center.