UPS Employee Charged With Rape; Additional Victims Sought

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Employee Charged With Rape; Additional Victims Sought - KTLA

Police were searching for additional victims of a 36-year-old UPS employee charged with sexually assaulting two women last month.

Anthony Leroy Tinzly was charged with 12 felony counts in connection with the two assaults including kidnap, rape, sodomy and robbery, according to a news release from the Los Angeles Police Department.

Tinzly, a 15-year employee of United Parcel Service, was linked to two separate sexual assaults that occurred on June 11 and June 18 in the South Los Angeles area, police said.

MAKAVELI

Asking a question isn't being defensive. However, they even state they have no news on whether it happened at work or not. So like I asked before why does employment matter?
When it's the first question you ask, especially when minors are involved, one would think your question was defensive.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
When it's the first question you ask, especially when minors are involved, one would think your question was defensive.
You can think whatever you want, asking a question isn't being defensive. Even if minors were involved it still has absolutely nothing to do with his employment as of yet. If it comes out he was doing this things while on the job then sure. Hell even if I were being defensive which I wasn't what the hell does it matter?

Packmule

A preloaded! That's like saying he was male!edia ought to be hung out to dry! Hope UPS is smart enough do file slander charges!

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
The article states, "He serves in a non-customer facing capacity, with inside operations," Luther said. "The charges are not related to his work at UPS."
There is no reason for UPS to be mentioned in this article.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MAKAVELI

The article states, "He serves in a non-customer facing capacity, with inside operations," Luther said. "The charges are not related to his work at UPS."
There is no reason for UPS to be mentioned in this article.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why not? The headline is correct. It's funny that people get their panties all in a wad just because his employer was mentioned. Happens all the time. Get used to it.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Why not? The headline is correct. It's funny that people get their panties all in a wad just because his employer was mentioned. Happens all the time. Get used to it.
Then explain to me what his employment at UPS has to do with his crimes. If he were a service provider who used his position to stalk his victims, then I could understand, but not in this case. The casual news surfer sees the headline and automatically thinks the UPS man raped his customers.