UPS Executive's Daughter Who Killed Elderly Couple In Crash, Arrested In Pro Terrorist Protest At Columbia University.

rickyb

It's smart to support Palestinians that support Hamas even though you don't support Hamas?

Sure thing buddy.
you can support palestine and not support hamas as i do and many of professors i listen to do. i discovered this right away after oct 7 when i re-researched the topic of israels occupation.

vantexan

criticizing your country's faults is equal opportunity

if their voices are not strong, your voice is not strong!
That's all you ever do. Why not sing America's praises once in awhile? You act like we never do any good in the world. Just another hater. Honestly I think Canadians who attack the U.S. have a bad case of penis envy.

rickyb

That's all you ever do. Why not sing America's praises once in awhile? You act like we never do any good in the world. Just another hater. Honestly I think Canadians who attack the U.S. have a bad case of penis envy.
we dont criticize enough which is why you never see protests and why our countries are going downhill

were not criticizing, were trapped in the matrix on our phones and computers.

vantexan

we dont criticize enough which is why you never see protests and why our countries are going downhill

were not criticizing, were trapped in the matrix on our phones and computers.
Blah, blah, blah. Protest real things like women getting raped and murdered by people who shouldn't be here.