UPS Executive's Daughter Who Killed Elderly Couple In Crash, Arrested In Pro Terrorist Protest At Columbia University.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

oldngray

nowhere special
Georgia State Patrol officer cleaning up the trash at Emory University in Atlanta the other day. About half of the protesters were not students.

rod

Retired 22 years
Georgia State Patrol officer cleaning up the trash at Emory University in Atlanta the other day. About half of the protesters were not students.

love it

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I sure hope them protestors don't ever find out that Northeastern University in Boston has satellite campuses.
Some are in small communities where the protestors could cause major troubles.
:wince:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

They wrapped it up pretty quick at ASU too.

rod

Retired 22 years

rickyb

Wow. The entitlement these people have….
its called having standards

1714573518136.png

has ny post tabloid news ever called out the israeli occupations?

rickyb

Attachments

• 1714573588847.png
    1714573588847.png
    16 KB · Views: 4

Thebrownblob

View attachment 482291
What point are you making posting this? Students peacefully protesting outside is one thing, students overtaking a building barricading it and vandalizing it, is breaking the law they should be drug out by their heads and put in jail until they can be arraigned.

rickyb

What point are you making posting this? Students peacefully protesting outside is one thing, students overtaking a building barricading it and vandalizing it, is breaking the law they should be drug out by their heads and put in jail until they can be arraigned.
looks like increasing democracy to me

when people are at home not doing anything being apathetic, its weak democracy.

Thebrownblob

looks like increasing democracy to me

when people are at home not doing anything being apathetic, its weak democracy.
Students acting like thugs to other students is increasing democracy? You really are clueless, aren’t you? The very thing you say you against exactly what is happening. The angry mob is nothing more the beginnings of fascism.