UPS FREIGHT

navigator

UPS Freight Truckload is looking for Tractor Trailer Drivers and we have positions all across the United States! If you, a friend, or family member are interested, please apply here.

Tractor-Trailer Drivers work as dedicated drivers. Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to consistently run freight for one customer and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. To qualify, applicants must hold a valid CDL, ideally with HazMat endorsements. Safety bonuses and unlimited referral bonuses available to all UPS Freight Truckload drivers!

From all of us here at UPS Freight,

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to reviewing your application!

GO

sppollock

I think this is the non-union truckload division. I don't know why he or she is posting a job board application to a bunch of people that already work for UPS but it is what it is. Less money, less benefits.

navigator

I got this from UPSjobs.com. Looking for drivers. I got one from UPS freight before Xmas to work as road driver but have no Haz/Mat.
Truckload must be non union?. Thats why i was surprised by Lay offs. UPS Minnesota wanted retired feeder drivers to work over Xmas. but not here in AZ.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We had a freight guys working for us during peak. They said they were losing a lot of shippers

navigator

I posted that for NOOBZ. I read in paper Amazon is ready to go with fleet of 20 jets. With pension cut in July Iam going to have to drive again.