1. The postings on BrownCafe are the personal opinions of individuals and don't necessarily represent UPS positions, strategies or opinions.

UPS Hiring Process

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by rolsen188, Sep 17, 2009.

1. rolsen188

rolsen188 New Member

Hey guys, I had the first interview and a tour of the Richmond, VA hub on Sep. 1, '09. I was told to go home and fill out my tax forms, etc. on the UPS Jobs page where I originally applied. That page says please complete before your next scheduled appt., which I do not have one of. Haven't heard anything from them since. Any idea what they may be doing or if will actually be hired?
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. things2auction

things2auction New Member

If you got a phone number from the HR person who did your tour I would call them to follow up or find some way to get a hold of them. I know when I did my walk though they ended up calling me about a week later to schedule a final interview.
  3. rolsen188

rolsen188 New Member

Nope, no phone number. Can't find one in any phone book or online- just has 800 number. They sent me to somewhere I need an employee no. to get in, which I don't have. My app. online says active and position has been changed to Loader/Unloader from pack. handler.