UPS Management is so heartless

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We got a new center manager three or four months ago. He still hasn’t introduced himself to Any of us. I always thought a leader would be more friendly and hands on with there employees
I’ve never interacted with my manager. Don’t even know he exists. The leads are pretty much in charge here.

Most posts here are related to death ,, mine is birth ,,, I called in at 6 am to tell them I was rushing my wife to the hospital , dead silence , then was asked what time you think you'll be in ??
I was young and dumb , thought I'd get is a she ok ,

Told them she was going to have a baby ,, the response...... did her water break ??
Can you come in and do a 4 hr day ,, are you sure the baby's coming today ??
Told them only the lord God knows that and the dr ,, Told him to gfys. Nurse had to sit me down and took my bp
We're just a number at this place

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back before cellphones, the company could always get ahold of you by leaving messages at your afternoon pickups. We had a driver whose son tried to commit suicide by shooting himself one morning after the driver left for work. The company didn't tell him till he got back to the building and punched out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Back before cellphones, the company could always get ahold of you by leaving messages at your afternoon pickups. We had a driver whose son tried to commit suicide by shooting himself one morning after the driver left for work. The company didn't tell him till he got back to the building and punched out.
Wow…

Thebrownblob

Worthless pricks, should’ve drove out and took him off route.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
More of a reason to throw away my safe driving pins

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We're just a number at this place
1652254122133.jpeg