ups or sdn?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by IfAndWhenWeRise, Oct 17, 2006.

1. IfAndWhenWeRise

IfAndWhenWeRise New Member

the other morning i woke up and saw my black ups shirt, and the logo was upside down....sdn?...hmm, that seemed a little weird, so i searched it on yahoo and came up with website of the US treasury, under foriegn assets control, and there was a list called the sdn list (Specially Designated Nationalists), pretty much a list of "terrorists" and organizations that the US keeps from obtaining assets and what have you.... heres the link

U.S. Treasury - SDN List

Hypothesis: The list looks more like a list of important personnel rather than terrorists. The list is 200+ pages, so how would they know all these foriegners anyway?...They may be shareholders of US corporations, such as UPS, and if they are, they probably own a good chunk.

Then when i told my cousin about it, he looked at the logo and noticed that it was a five sided shape, a pentagram, which is also a symbol of the illuminati....i think we have a connection here...what do you think?

2. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

you have a loooot of time on your hands.

3. ja4079

ja4079 ja4079

Why do you have a black ups shirt?

4. ja4079

ja4079 ja4079

Why do you have black ups shirt?

5. I have one too....

6. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Talking about black UPS shirts....at our center all the management have started wearing them. Is this true in all centers or is this just a "West coast thang?"

7. spitt2000

spitt2000 New Member

I'd keep it quiet, or else the black helicopters will come take you away...

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

FINALLY, a thread worth reading....

9. rod

rod retired and happy

If you wear a tin foil hat they can't see you.

10. i bought a gallon of 1% milk and a 12 pack of ruby red squirt tonight.
    total..... $6.66

that and your post and im not sleeping tonight.
    ahhhhhhh!

11. IfAndWhenWeRise

well ,some things just need to be investigated

12. IfAndWhenWeRise

hoser, some things just need to be investigated, esp if it concerns us since we are employees

ja4079, i have a black ups shirt b/c im a supervisor, and thats what we wear

helenofcalifornia, im not sure if all the hubs do black shirts, but im on the east coast, so im guessin they all do, i have only been workin for ups for only about 5 months...what did your sups wear b4 the black shirts?

spitt2000, the black helicopters arent gonna get me, cuz this **** is anonymous, i can say whatever i want, i dont need the tin foil either, lol

JustAnotherBody, try heatin up the milk a bit, itll put you right to sleep

over9five, thanks, im glad you appreciate my post, but i want to know what your opinions are, do yous see any truth to the ideas i put forth