#UPSfireAbney

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
UPS brass lead us into this nightmare yet it’s our jobs that are threatened with “gross insubordination” if we dare challenge their 70hr work week. Without bad weather to play scapegoat UPS will need to take full responsibility for their peak season plan or lack here of. The word is out and the public’s trust in our company is eroding at a vigorous rate and we will need years to recover if ever. So UPS it’s now “midweek”......the “key assets” have been moved.....and guess what, we’re still a disaster and buried in “unforeseen” volume. So UPS....I ask as a customer as a employee and as a stock owner....when do we show Abney the door?

542thruNthru

UPS brass lead us into this nightmare yet it’s our jobs that are threatened with “gross insubordination” if we dare challenge their 70hr work week. Without bad weather to play scapegoat UPS will need to take full responsibility for their peak season plan or lack here of. The word is out and the public’s trust in our company is eroding at a vigorous rate and we will need years to recover if ever. So UPS it’s now “midweek”......the “key assets” have been moved.....and guess what, we’re still a disaster and buried in “unforeseen” volume. So UPS....I ask as a customer as a employee and as a stock owner....when do we show Abney the door?

They already brought Abney in the office. @FrigidFTSup was present as his representative. He received a verbal warning after claiming " a fair day's work for a fair day's pay."

Next offense may result in further disciplinary action including and up to termination.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
They already brought Abney in the office. @FrigidFTSup was present as his representative. He received a verbal warning after claiming " a fair day's work for a fair day's pay."

Next offense may result in further disciplinary action including and up to termination.
Heard they wrote him up and they replied back with “couldn’t duplicate ok 4 Service”.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do you know your old, when you tell your kids a # is called a pound sign, and they tell you it’s a hashtag.

Another sign is when your Peak helper is the son of a Peak helper that you used years ago.

Also, using your key fob to play "find the car" in the mall parking lot would be another sign that you are old.

imwell

I'm as productive as the methods allow.
Possible. And that certainly would suck.
But it sure would be AWESOME for contract negotiations over the next 6 months!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I'm sure the last thing UPS wanted to do was to have a press conference or news release that there will be a "bump" in service resulting in some holiday deliveries being late. Bad, bad public relations.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Another sign is when your Peak helper is the son of a Peak helper that you used years ago.

Also, using your key fob to play "find the car" in the mall parking lot would be another sign that you are old.
Every year a greater percentage of my references go right over my helpers head.

Sucks when you have to explain your jokes.