US Foreign Policy: Obama = Bush = Clinton = Bush= Reagan = Carter et al

wkmac

Jeff Taylor Phd and Assistant Professor Political Science, Jacksonville State offers an interesting observation of the bipartisan nature of US Foreign Policy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
20hov2t.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
wkmac's link gave a big old 404, but I found the article here:
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig7/taylor-j2.html

The article is 7 years old, so I'm not sure if that is the article the esteemed wkmac was referring to.

I see the usual suspects chimed in with the usual cartoons. I guess they would like us to start WWIII over Crimea. Some idiots are really enamored of KBG Putin and his delusional aspirations. I think Russia will accept them if they think it's so great.

How many wars have we started since 2008? You got a problem with that?

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
One more zombie brought to life by more.

I'll look more closely next time I reply to one of your cartoon posts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That awkward moment when no one responds to your thread, then 4 years later moreluck responds with an obama cartoon..... I love this place.

wkmac

That awkward moment when no one responds to your thread, then 4 years later moreluck responds with an obama cartoon..... I love this place.

Not awkward actually. When Moreluck resurrected it, I noticed it had over 1400 views. In that lay the point. And my guess is most of those views are from non BC members. In comparison to total members and non members who visit this website, especially when it comes to the Current Events forum, only a very small percentage and I mean very small actually post here. I think the reasons for that are varied as well as self evident.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
not bad for a 2010 thread !!
That's because the liberal democrat trolls didn't realize in 2010 just how bad our foreign policy and administration would become.
You see, the members of the TROLL PATROL, are just not too bright.

wkmac

wkmac's link gave a big old 404, but I found the article here:
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig7/taylor-j2.html

The article is 7 years old, so I'm not sure if that is the article the esteemed wkmac was referring to.

I see the usual suspects chimed in with the usual cartoons. I guess they would like us to start WWIII over Crimea. Some idiots are really enamored of KBG Putin and his delusional aspirations. I think Russia will accept them if they think it's so great.

How many wars have we started since 2008? You got a problem with that?

Yes, that is it but if I remember correctly, I linked Jeff's piece at Front Porch Republic. LRC mirrored it. Seems to me proven further now almost 5 years later.

It also seems to me that a few here also need a Tootsie Roll for that cognitive dissonance moment.

wkmac

Umm....

'Cause Reagan and Bush^2 worked out so well?

By most of your posts, you're incorrect.

But hey, don't let the facts get in your way!

:annoyed2:

RB is a needed reminder to keep us grounded that we still have a long way to go in our evolutionary journey.

And if there was ever a poster child for Eugenics.............
:winks: