US Military Hauling Dope AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Feb 18, 2011.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

US Air Force C-17 seized over Argentine drug smuggling accusations

This fits a previous pattern exposed by the late Gary Webb and his Dark Alliance series.

[video=youtube;7pfuYXIIhmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfuYXIIhmU[/video]

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Is this an attempt by bho to invade ?

3. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Baba, you might need some medication. I've never even seen an ultra-conservative Christian minister as obsessed with satan as you seem to be with Obama.

4. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

When did medicine become known as "dope"?

5. bbsam

Probably depends on it's intended use. I was in a treatment center once with a guy who only used pharmaceuticals. He was one very, very messed up guy

6. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

US Military Hauling Dope AGAIN?

I think the headline should really have been...
    US Military hauling HOPE again

7. bbsam

Have you applied at "WorldNetDaily" yet?

8. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

A Free Press for a Free People

9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

When I saw this thread title, my first thought was "Well, Air Force One and Marine One have to haul the President around, its their job".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

US Dept. of Energy is missing it's drug stash so you don't think........Hmmmm. Hey wait a minute, why would the Dept. of Energy need such drugs on hand and why would they need to test them? I've no doubt we can trust them and I'd bet in their core mission statement is where such actions are completely justified.

And now for the news!

[video=youtube;3KSk8yhCPzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSk8yhCPzs[/video]

It is possible the C-17 was a humanitatian act by the US Military to help the economic wellbeing of Afghanistan farmers and bring them into the 21st century global free trade market. Maybe the military has gone from pulling guard duty "in the field" to providing global logisitics. Now that's winning hearts and "minds!"

[video=youtube;56XpRyNkf6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56XpRyNkf6w[/video]

So the heroin dealers are telling their customers, buy and "be all you can be!"

11. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Oh, and based on past history maybe we should ask the real question of, "just who is really behind the violent Mexican Drug Gangs?"

:surprised:

12. av8torntn

Special Forces Medical Sergeant duties

So there is the intended use and again I ask when did medicine become known as dope? It's not that complicated I'm just trying to understand a point of view. Also maybe you could explain what a powerful GPS device is while you are at it. :dont_know::rolleyes2:

13. bbsam

Opiates can be very powerful street drugs or extremely beneficial in the medical field all coming from the poppy harvest. Where do the transports drop their cargo? My guess would be that the street value would be hundreds of times above any medical market value.

14. av8torntn

Don't be silly. They were on the aircraft at the airport.

15. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Bravo!
    :thumbsup: