USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

T

Turdferguson

NO matter how many times it occurs in this country, everyone will continue to ignore how many WHITE MEN with GUNS decide "today is the day I will go on a shooting rampage"...

Another movie shooting with a well armed WHITE gunman who was carrying two backpacks and a hatchet.

He dispensed pepper spray on some patrons, before he started shooting.

While , this gun freak only managed to get himself killed, the USA is lucky dozens of people were not killed.

When will this country begin to label white males with guns as "terrorists?"

They continue to kill more Americans than any terror group combined, yet all anyone wants to talk about is shooters with beards with middle eastern backgrounds.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ve-shooter-reported-antioch-theater/31171021/

One after another, WHITE AMERICAN MEN will continue to be the largest segment of mass shootings in America.

TOS.
giphy.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Joined the USN out of High School and met some Legionnaires in Rota, Spain. I was always intrigued by the Legion and made the decision to join. I have over 30 jumps. I was in Kosovo for a year and then back to Corsica. UPS made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm in the Air Operations.

We stopped for gas in Rota on my way back to the States from Sicily.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I do... Not all happy though. Kosovo and then Sierra Leone in 2013! Jumped from about 1000 feet and hit hard! Crawled to a berm and engaged some rabid Kaners. ha! Now at UPS!!!

icinonthecupcake

We all need to take a stand. OUR country is in trouble. There is but one race, the human race! We need to stop letting them devide us, to keep us at each others throats.
What do you think ' it takes a village' means?

iDontWorkAtUps

NO matter how many times it occurs in this country, everyone will continue to ignore how many WHITE MEN with GUNS decide "today is the day I will go on a shooting rampage"...

Another movie shooting with a well armed WHITE gunman who was carrying two backpacks and a hatchet.

He dispensed pepper spray on some patrons, before he started shooting.

While , this gun freak only managed to get himself killed, the USA is lucky dozens of people were not killed.

When will this country begin to label white males with guns as "terrorists?"

They continue to kill more Americans than any terror group combined, yet all anyone wants to talk about is shooters with beards with middle eastern backgrounds.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ve-shooter-reported-antioch-theater/31171021/

One after another, WHITE AMERICAN MEN will continue to be the largest segment of mass shootings in America.

TOS.
But dont talk about the black guy who shot the white news reporter and white cameraman because it wasnt his fault he got fired for being loony. Its not a matter of color.. You cant be biased towards a color of skin and clasify people because of it. Your trying to make me sound like a bad person(a white male you better watch out) because of what that crazy :censored2:er did. Grow up :)

MAKAVELI

But dont talk about the black guy who shot the white news reporter and white cameraman because it wasnt his fault he got fired for being loony. Its not a matter of color.. You cant be biased towards a color of skin and clasify people because of it. Your trying to make me sound like a bad person(a white male you better watch out) because of what that crazy :censored2:er did. Grow up :)
White people invented racism. If you didn't know, now you know.;)