Vacation Language Contract Questions

Integrity

Binge Poster
To Shop Stewards are interested rank and file members,

This has been a long standing question that has never been answered adequately answered so I thought I would bring it here to the BC.

The supplement language in questions states the following:

The vacation period starts on Dec. 26 and ends the Sunday after Thanksgiving of the following year.

Vacation schedules shall be posted no less than 60 days prior to the vacation period.

Vacation picks will begin on November 15th and be completed by December 31.

The Company agrees to post a tentative list of available vacation weeks prior to post the actual vacation schedules.

Based upon the above language my questions are as follows:

1. No less than 60 days prior to Dec 26 what is actually supposed to be posted? a list of the picking schedule? or just a blank schedule?

2. On November 15th what is supposed to happen? someone is supposed to pick?

3. What does the tentative list supposed to look like?

Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
I

Can you please let us know you vacation schedule for next year so we can all boycott this site when you are on it. You are making me want to log out until you go back. If you are looking for kind words from me I'm out of them. Your annoying me and a lot of others.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can you please let us know you vacation schedule for next year so we can all boycott this site when you are on it. You are making me want to log out until you go back. If you are looking for kind words from me I'm out of them. Your annoying me and a lot of others.
anonymous,

Why don't you try participating in the discussion?

Please tell me that you don't respond to your members the way you respond on this forum.

I'm am pulling for you to get through whatever you are going through.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

Why don't you try participating in the discussion?

Please tell me that you don't respond to your members the way you respond on this forum.

I'm am pulling for you to get through whatever you are going through.

Sincerely,
I
can you let me know when you go on vacation next year pretty please with sugar on top??

Integrity

Binge Poster
can you let me know when you go on vacation next year pretty please with sugar on top??
anonymous,

Remind me next summer and I will.

Remember I am a self described binge poster.

When I start I usually binge post for an indefinite period and then go dormant for another indefinite period.

My binges don't appear to be solely in correlation with my vacations but I probably am more prone to binge posting during my vacations.

Sincerely,
I

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This has been a long standing question that has never been answered adequately.

Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
I

File a grievance.

Attend your Local's monthly meeting. Bring up the subject during "new business".

Problem solved.

​-Bug-

Integrity

Binge Poster
File a grievance.

Attend your Local's monthly meeting. Bring up the subject during "new business".

Problem solved.

​-Bug-
BigUnionGuy,

I appreciate your contribution, but I would have thought you actually might have tried to answer the questions.

I find your answer to be unrealistically simplistic, I am sure that is intentional.

Grievance; on what grounds?

We do not have monthly union meetings.

Unfortunately asking questions often creates more problems than they solve. Kind of like they do here on the BC.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

I don't view this as a problem.

Thank you anyway.

Sincerely,
I
you don't view it as a problem because you are trolling and you don't want to fix any of your problems because you made them up. Go hang with your family the people on this forum are sick of you and want you to go away. Sorry god bless

Integrity

Binge Poster
you don't view it as a problem because you are trolling and you don't want to fix any of your problems because you made them up. Go hang with your family the people on this forum are sick of you and want you to go away. Sorry god bless
anonymous,

It is not a problem because the By-laws state it is not a problem.

The roughly 10 of you who frequent here make up only a small portion of the BC.

Why must you be so mean?

You do not set a very good example with most of what you post on here.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

It is not a problem because the By-laws state it is not a problem.

The roughly 10 of you who frequent here make up only a small portion of the BC.

Why must you be so mean?

You do not set a very good example with most of what you post on here.

Sincerely,
I
Because you are crossing the line into troll. I'm not the only one who thinks this. It's one thing if you start a couple threads about things that matter but you are being a troll. Yes I'm a very very frequent customer here but how you are going about what you are doing is annoying. I I have stuck up for you big time in the past but you are being a troll and a big dork at that. Keep doing what you are doing and have fun. Whatever.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Because you are crossing the line into troll. I'm not the only one who thinks this. It's one thing if you start a couple threads about things that matter but you are being a troll. Yes I'm a very very frequent customer here but how you are going about what you are doing is annoying. I I have stuck up for you big time in the past but you are being a troll and a big dork at that. Keep doing what you are doing and have fun. Whatever.
anonymous,

Why must you visit the threads I start if you are so troubled by them?

You appear to be visiting them to attack me and therefore draw attention to yourself.

If individuals who don't appreciate discussion topical threads would just stay away from the ones that trouble them so then I think they might be a bit happier.

I don't see anyone else starting any real challenging discussion topics, that is what this is for after all online discussions.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

Why must you visit the threads I start if you are so troubled by them?

You appear to be visiting them to attack me and therefore draw attention to yourself.

If individuals who don't appreciate discussion topical threads would just stay away from the ones that trouble them so then I think they might be a bit happier.

I don't see anyone else starting any real challenging discussion topics, that is what this is for after all online discussions.

Sincerely,
I
Dude I've got 8900posts. I visit a lot of threads. It's not you. It's also like when you see a train wreck person or an accident you slow down and look.

anonymous,

If you have to look, look.

Sincerely,
I
I'm sitting in a chair with my dog and kids watching a movie. What are you doing?? Go be with your family.
image.jpg