Vacation pay.

hawksyr

Anyone know if when your on comp and you have Vacation while on comp do you receive comp pay and vacation pay. Been on comp 13 months and have my Vaca coming up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT Car Washer

I don't believe UPS can force you to take vacation while on comp. Not sure if they hold the check or not. I doubt if they will but have to give you the time off after you come back. 13 months? I didn't know you could earn vacation while on comp. Never been on disability or comp.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't believe UPS can force you to take vacation while on comp. Not sure if they hold the check or not. I doubt if they will but have to give you the time off after you come back. 13 months? I didn't know you could earn vacation while on comp. Never been on disability or comp.
I think you are correct....don't we have to work a minimum # of hours to earn vacation weeks?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Anyone know if when your on comp and you have Vacation while on comp do you receive comp pay and vacation pay. Been on comp 13 months and have my Vaca coming up.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You can reschedule the vacation if you want or take pay for it. If you want paid for it, you receive vacation pay and comp at the same time.