Vacation Selection Time

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm in the process of selecting my 2012 vacations and am considering taking a trip to UpStateNY to visit a "friend".
Have a few things saved up for him and am curious to know if anybody else is interested in making the trip with me.
While we're there perhaps we can coax Menotyou into meeting us so we can find out first hand if she's as pretty as her avatar suggests.

Inthegame

I'm in the process of selecting my 2012 vacations and am considering taking a trip to UpStateNY to visit a "friend".
Have a few things saved up for him and am curious to know if anybody else is interested in making the trip with me.
While we're there perhaps we can coax Menotyou into meeting us so we can find out first hand if she's as pretty as her avatar suggests.

Bubble, I have three questions, as Stephen (the Irishman from Braveheart said) "If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?" How big a bus are you renting? And what happens when we find out she's prettier than the avatar?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

She IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
You guys are so very sweet. :blushing2:

Thank you, Bubbles. This made my day.

No, I'm not spooked. I was busy with the grandkids.
Thank you very much, guys. All of you. :bigsmile2: