Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

vantexan

is it because Kanye west recently said some dumb half true stuff about freemasonry and Ben Shapiro played victim and cried about it on his radio show thats got you so defensive?

Sort of like how Ukraine cries about Russia and the NPC's in the U.S. slap Ukraine flag stickers on their car and change their Facebook profile picture for Ukraine when the entire time NATO has been instigating the conflict?

You know van... The whole "I support the current thing" brainwashing technique?
You look at BS websites pushing hate and division and believe them. I could care less what Kanye West says. He doesn't have the long conservative track record that Ben Shapiro has.

I've said it before that Trump was wrong to get the vaccines rushed to market without proper testing. Can you cite similar statements by Shapiro supporting the vaccines?
I can cite Shapiro talking about how he plans to get his whole family vaccinated and that he recommends them while at the same time sueing the Biden administration for vaccine mandates?
You look at BS websites pushing hate and division and believe them. I could care less what Kanye West says. He doesn't have the long conservative track record that Ben Shapiro has.
What websites do I look at?

tadpole

“It’s now perfectly clear that we were lied to.”

No Ben, you are not "we". You pushed this crap for 2 plus years. You surrounded yourself with the news and conveniently ignored the truth about these vaccines and you suppressed the truth from surfacing. You are part of the lie.
If people are turning around and changing their stance once they are exposed to more info and experience, isn't that a good thing? I can see being frustrated that Ben Shapiro took a long time before speaking out about the shots. But sounds like he's on our side now? Or more likely looking for and using any argument he can find to try to make democrats look bad.

I can't believe that you were just accused of being anti Semitic just because you called him part of the lie. lolz

vantexan

I can cite Shapiro talking about how he plans to get his whole family vaccinated and that he recommends them while at the same time sueing the Biden administration for vaccine mandates?

What websites do I look at?
Then cite him already. A lot of people got vaccinated early on because they got bad info. You said he was a shill for vaccines for two years. Prove it.

Then cite him already. A lot of people got vaccinated early on because they got bad info. You said he was a shill for vaccines for two years. Prove it.
Everyone reading this thread has the capacity to go listen to old Ben Shapiro shows.

What if I did Van? Would it really matter? Would you apologize for accusing me of anti semite bs? Would it make you consider another perspective?

Go look it up yourself. I'm not a liar.

vantexan

If people are turning around and changing their stance once they are exposed to more info and experience, isn't that a good thing? I can see being frustrated that Ben Shapiro took a long time before speaking out about the shots. But sounds like he's on our side now? Or more likely looking for and using any argument he can find to try to make democrats look bad.

I can't believe that you were just accused of being anti Semitic just because you called him part of the lie. lolz
I was saying he was passing along antisemitic BS that he likely picked up from some stupid websites. I doubt seriously that he followed Shapiro for two years and knew what his positions are. There are people who won't accept any Jew being on their conservative side no matter what. It's all a conspiracy to take us over or so I hear.

vantexan

Everyone reading this thread has the capacity to go listen to old Ben Shapiro shows.

What if I did Van? Would it really matter? Would you apologize for accusing me of anti semite bs? Would it make you consider another perspective?

Go look it up yourself. I'm not a liar.
In other words you don't know Shapiro's positions but believed what some extreme website told you and passed it along. You are very well versed in Scripture. Surely you know what the Apostle Paul said about gossip?

In other words you don't know Shapiro's positions but believed what some extreme website told you and passed it along. You are very well versed in Scripture. Surely you know what the Apostle Paul said about gossip?
You're really going to dig into my relationship with the Lord because I refuse to do the work for you after you've just accused me of being Hitler. Okay bro. Peace.

tadpole

I was saying he was passing along antisemitic BS that he likely picked up from some stupid websites. I doubt seriously that he followed Shapiro for two years and knew what his positions are. There are people who won't accept any Jew being on their conservative side no matter what. It's all a conspiracy to take us over or so I hear.
I doubt that this has anything to do with antisemitism. But if you're right, then sorry.

If people are turning around and changing their stance once they are exposed to more info and experience, isn't that a good thing?
Screenshot_20221031-205702~2.png

That was actually in the footnotes of the radio show I listen to. You know the one that vantexan knows all about and hows it's full of hatred and division.

Idk if anyone here has recommended him to you yet but judging by your posts here you'll probably appreciate his perspective.

Have a good night.

tadpole

View attachment 406182

That was actually in the footnotes of the radio show I listen to. You know the one that vantexan knows all about and hows it's full of hatred and division.

Idk if anyone here has recommended him to you yet but judging by your posts here you'll probably appreciate his perspective.

Have a good night.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Never heard of it.
edit: I checked out a little of it on bitchute. I don't think that he was being fair to Shapiro. He was basicially accusing him of lying and intentionally decieving people without any proof. I read the viewers' comments and there was a lot of anti semetic rhetoric. It really made me cringe.
People are very riled up and scared now, I suppose understandably so because of the mandates and the division in society.
If Ben Shapiro opposes the mandates, then I consider him an ally. If David Knight opposes the mandates, also an ally.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check it out. Never heard of it.
edit: I checked out a little of it on bitchute. I don't think that he was being fair to Shapiro. He was basicially accusing him of lying and intentionally decieving people without any proof. I read the viewers' comments and there was a lot of anti semetic rhetoric. It really made me cringe.
People are very riled up and scared now, I suppose understandably so because of the mandates and the division in society.
If Ben Shapiro opposes the mandates, then I consider him an ally. If David Knight opposes the mandates, also an ally.
David's been accused of gatekeeping because he doesn't go after the Jews. Apparently some Jewish people are involved in some deep state bs with our government. Idk. I have a friend in real life who isn't a Christian who is real hung up on freemasonry.

I'm sure some of it is true. I am of the opinion that everyone should be judged by their individual character and David has so stated. I really don't give half a crap who high up in the shadows is responsible for this because I'm leaving the judgement and vengeance to God.

My biggest problem in all of this is that these vaccines are killing people and the media has been paid off silent for the last 2 years. This unfortunately includes almost all of your conservative media as well.

vantexan

My biggest problem in all of this is that these vaccines are killing people and the media has been paid off silent for the last 2 years. This unfortunately includes almost all of your conservative media as well.
It's conservative media that's been getting the word out about the dangers for over a year now.