Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

You can say whatever you like. But when you attack a person for being Jewish you're antisemitic. It's not up to you to hate others for who they are. It's your job to tell others about Jesus. If they reject the message then you're to move on. Not post attacks online to let people know this person is evil because he doesn't see things like you do.
Shapiro is liar who could have blood on his hands. Pharmaceutical shill. Jew or not.

You got dead neighbors van. I guess at least you can say you're retaining your virtue and avoiding someone calling you a name

TheDudeAbides92

You can say whatever you like. But when you attack a person for being Jewish you're antisemitic. It's not up to you to hate others for who they are. It's your job to tell others about Jesus. If they reject the message then you're to move on. Not post attacks online to let people know this person is evil because he doesn't see things like you do.
If you’re offended by some stuff on the internet imagine how bad hell is

vantexan

Shapiro is liar who could have blood on his hands. Pharmaceutical shill. Jew or not.

You got dead neighbors van. I guess at least you can say you're retaining your virtue and avoiding someone calling you a name
Just how many out of over 200 million vaccinated in this country alone do you believe the vaccines have killed?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'm glad I could waste 45 minutes of my 24 hour day on doing @vantexan's homework for him
I told you to be respectful of the other posters.
Your posts are coming across as antagonistic, and combative right now.

I understand, and respect that you have a passionate stance on the vaccines.
It sounds like you made the choice not to vaccinate. You decided it was the best option available to you.

Ben Shapiro decided getting vaccinated was the best choice for his family.
It would appear that he has enough evidence against the vaccines to decide that route is no longer the one he endorses.

Everyone is welcome to an opinion. You don't like that he shared his opinion using his platform.

Wasn't the whole issue with all of this the idea of forced vaccinations? I don't care what medical procedures others choose to undergo. I care about those forced on me.

And Ben Shapiro has not supported vaccine mandates.

tadpole

Shapiro is Jewish. The pharma companies are run by Jews. Therefore there’s gonna be things that he cannot and will not say. Ditto someone like mark levin

The bioweapon vaccines should be taken off the market for the harm they’ve done. Trump and everyone else involved should face the music and own up to what they did
Disagree. Jews don't have to agree with other Jews. There are corrupt Jews just like there are corrupt people of all religions races and nationalities. If you don't believe Shapiro that his stance evolved, fine. But check yourself, do you think he's lying because he's a Jew? That he's is being pressured to conform on certain issues?

You really don't know huh?
Nobody does. We only know that people are dying. Because of COVID vaccines. And information has been suppressed. You put the pieces together. Don't blame a certain group of people in control of things, especially if they share a heritage or faith.

Last edited:
I told you to be respectful of the other posters.
Your posts are coming across as antagonistic, and combative right now.

I understand, and respect that you have a passionate stance on the vaccines.
It sounds like you made the choice not to vaccinate. You decided it was the best option available to you.

Ben Shapiro decided getting vaccinated was the best choice for his family.
It would appear that he has enough evidence against the vaccines to decide that route is no longer the one he endorses.

Everyone is welcome to an opinion. You don't like that he shared his opinion using his platform.

Wasn't the whole issue with all of this the idea of forced vaccinations? I don't care what medical procedures others choose to undergo. I care about those forced on me.

And Ben Shapiro has not supported vaccine mandates.
Thanks for your input.

vantexan

Nobody does. We only know that people are dying. Because of COVID vaccines. And information has been suppressed. You put the pieces together. Don't blame a certain group of people in control of things, especially if they share a heritage or faith.
So you're blaming Jews as a whole group for vaccine deaths?

tadpole

If there are some real powerful people pulling the strings and controlling politicians for a globalization scheme or depopulation, or whatever, then let's judge them on their evil intentions and their evil actions. Not their religion.

Even if ALL of these powerful people really were a certain religion, you can't lump all of that religion in the same boat as the powerful, evil people.

Feel free to call out evil and injustice, never be afraid to call it out, instance by instance! But don't make it about generalizing or stereotyping. If you think that the Jewish religion is evil/wrong, I suppose you have that right. But saying that out loud might not be helpful. What do you want to do, make them stop being Jewish?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@BadIdeaGuy is very efficient
5D2137D0-2F2C-493B-AA82-66A852FD4468.gif