very sad Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by toonertoo, Nov 22, 2005.

1. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

This month we have had a driver lose his long time girlfriend to cancer, a clerk lost her father and today a driver lost his 20 yr old daughter in an auto accident. So enjoy your families and be thankful every moment for them and say a prayer for all those who werent as lucky this holiday season.
  2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

OMG, your center must be so down. My heart goes out to all.
  3. Ms Spoken

Ms Spoken New Member

I'm very sorry for eveyone who has a loss of a loved one and with the Holidays coming soon I'm sure times will be difficult. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
  4. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

The details were rather sketchy at the check in area, it was by the Grace of God I even found out. The local news did not say much except slippery roads were the cause. They had to go out and get him off the road, that is one job I would never want to do. I cannot imagine losing a child.
  5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I had seen where the weather was going to be crappy in OH. Sorry to hear such sad news.
  6. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

Hey you all can have thanksgiving with my extended family i.e. mother-in-law, my dad and mom then you can see how crappy thanksgiving can be. They all fight. We won't have them over again!
  7. BROWN430

BROWN430 New Member

They will be in my thoughts and prayers. So sad to loose anyone at any time.
  8. EmerCond421

EmerCond421 Member

9. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

It is sad, but check the date.
    You're responding to a four year old thread.

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Yeah, whats the deal with that? Why open up old wounds? People do not need to be reminded of a tragic loss.
  11. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

But sometimes we do Blackbox to appreciate what we all still have !!
  12. Raw

Raw Raw Member

Very sad. I lost my grandma in 1997 and my grandpa 3 days before xmas in 1982. :sad-very: Also lost my grandma`s brother in a car accident sometime in the 1940s before I was born.:anxious::anxious: OH THE AGONY!!!!!

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

center manager, what I meant to say was that the individuals do not need to be reminded by a post from the past. That person just might be perusing BC and would not be thrilled as it has no value or reverence to re-post a sad day in that particular hub.