Veteran UPS driver struck by SUV in lower Manhattan in critical condition

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Veteran UPS driver struck by SUV in lower Manhattan in critical condition - New York Daily News

A UPS driver was critically injured after he was hit by an SUV while walking on a lower Manhattan block that's been on his rounds for more than three decades, witnesses and police said.

Mike Rogalle, who has been working for UPS for 39 years, was on his route on Beekman Street near Nassau Street around 4:39 p.m. when the driver of a red GMC Envoy lost control and zoomed onto the sidewalk, police and coworkers said.

Rogalle - who lives in New Jersey with his family - was conscious and talking when he was loaded into a waiting ambulance, onlookers said. He was rushed to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition.

brownedout

Any 804 members who might know/know of Mike, or even work with him on here? Can you give us any updates please? If you can possibly "peel" yourselves away from the...coming soon agitator 2 thread in the Union sub-forum. Any info appreciated, thank you.

brownedout

Any 804 members who might know/know of Mike, or even work with him on here? Can you give us any updates please? If you can possibly "peel" yourselves away from the...coming soon agitator 2 thread in the Union sub-forum. Any info appreciated, thank you.

So now I get to apoligize and basically stick my foot in my mouth, I have not gone to that thread in forever because of the constant same rambling drone it had become. I should have checked for any info there before I posted my above thoughts. It seems there are more than a few of you who will keep us updated on Mikes condition, thank you for that brothers.