VP

fishtm2001

I've been saying for months that Haley would be the pick. People I know think that in light of the apparent bad blood, there's no way. donald will not win without a strong choice for the ticket and this choice helps both of them. Haley, like most politicians, is very ambitious and she has to see the VP slot as the path of least resistance to be the first woman potus. Well, she was on Meet The Press yesterday and she did not close the door. You are welcome!

Thebrownblob

I've been saying for months that Haley would be the pick. People I know think that in light of the apparent bad blood, there's no way. donald will not win without a strong choice for the ticket and this choice helps both of them. Haley, like most politicians, is very ambitious and she has to see the VP slot as the path of least resistance to be the first woman potus. Well, she was on Meet The Press yesterday and she did not close the door. You are welcome!
She’s an awful candidate, and an awful person. Maybe a match made in heaven according to how the left, feels about DT.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

She’s an awful candidate, and an awful person. Maybe a match made in heaven according to how the left, feels about DT.
She 's the last choice the Left wants because she would bring in moderates and independents. What we would love would be for him to pick Stefanik, Lake, or MTG. And, if left to his own devices, he just might.

Thebrownblob

She 's the last choice the Left wants because she would bring in moderates and independents. What we would love would be for him to pick Stefanik, Lake, or MTG. And, if left to his own devices, he just might.
So moderates love war? Moderates want the government to monitor their online social media activity by making sure everyone is verified? Huh ok

fishtm2001

So moderates love war? Moderates want the government to monitor their online social media activity by making sure everyone is verified? Huh ok
Moderates don't want to double down on lunacy. They need an excuse to hold their noses and vote GOP. Haley, whether it's a smokescreen or not, provides cover. Those other three I mentioned would only galvanize the extreme Righties which does not help Tubby a bit.

Thebrownblob

Moderates don't want to double down on lunacy. They need an excuse to hold their noses and vote GOP. Haley, whether it's a smokescreen or not, provides cover. Those other three I mentioned would only galvanize the extreme Righties which does not help Tubby a bit.
Well, I don’t think any one of those three are going to be the VP pick for him either.

Last edited: