Waiting for payout entitlement check

Tiki121

Last paycheck received on jan 15th. When does the payout come in. Last work day on Jan 4th then took my three optional days and a sick day. So technically last day would have been on jan 8th? I am retired after 33 plus years.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Got mine 3 weeks after I retired, 2 weeks after my last paycheck. So based on that you should get yours this Friday.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It's a real check, mine wasn't direct deposited. My supervisor held mine for three weeks without calling me. Finally, it showed up on UPSers.com and I had to go get it.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Congrats on your retirement! Mine actually trickled in. It took a couple months and a couple of checks until they squared up with me. Your vacation accrues sick time and more vacation too. I was NDA'd those checks and those were live checks not direct deposit. Last check they NDA'd me was for something like $3-4...lol.

Tiki121

Asked my supervisor to look in to it. Texted me a screenshot that said the time i am owed and that it would be sent to my home. What it did not say was when. Of course.

cachmeifucan

Last paycheck received on jan 15th. When does the payout come in. Last work day on Jan 4th then took my three optional days and a sick day. So technically last day would have been on jan 8th? I am retired after 33 plus years.
How about congratulations. What's the next move. Working pt. Moving to a better state with cheaper taxes.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was paid out for my vacations on time.My last day was January 8 and I am on vacation thru Feb28 drawing my first Retirement check March 1 2021. I got all of my vacation weeks paid out 12/31/2020

cachmeifucan

Asked my supervisor to look in to it. Texted me a screenshot that said the time i am owed and that it would be sent to my home. What it did

My center manager texted me Wednesday Morning ( it was POURING rain and about 40 degrees) asking if i;d like to come in and make a "little extra money since your technically on vacation"
I'm certain my neighbors heard me howling with laughter
Nice
What a great feeling congratulations

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So I'm interested what's the plan moving to Florida? 728 is that your local. I'm years away but a man can dreamyes my local is 718

So I'm interested what's the plan moving to Florida? 728 is that your local. I'm years away but a man can dream
Yes my local is 728. My plan has been to volunteer at the local animal shelter and that has been going pretty well. Instead of Florida i may go crash Scratch's retirement community lol