Walmart, a corrupt right wing corporation? NAHHH!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Mexico ?
You're reading too much into this.
This is the same place where the #1 industry is kidnapping.
The the #1 source of foreign aid is money being sent home by workers from outside of the country.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't think anything could be accomplished in Mexico without paying bribes-----kind of like our Congress here.

brett636

In a lot of lesser countries bribery is the only way things get done. I recall listening to a political science teacher describe how a border guard in an African country refused to let him pass freely without giving an explanation as to why. Once my professor flashed some money and handed it over the border guard allowed him to pass. I am not saying bribery is right, but in a lot of places it is simply a cost of doing business.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In a lot of lesser countries bribery is the only way things get done. I recall listening to a political science teacher describe how a border guard in an African country refused to let him pass freely without giving an explanation as to why. Once my professor flashed some money and handed it over the border guard allowed him to pass. I am not saying bribery is right, but in a lot of places it is simply a cost of doing business.

Lets agree that its a cost of doing business, do you agree that the executives at walmart should also pay the price for the corruption? as in JAIL?

Peace

TOS