We are coming for justice

bacha29

Yeah I’m sure that’s the entire story lmao

How do we know the media doesn’t just flat out make this crap up ? I mean given how many things they lie about on a daily basis
Ask the county sheriff if this was made up. He says the guy is going to be charged with second degree murder.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I’ve delivered to lots of houses with those signs. Probably misdelivered a package or two to a few of them. Not sure that’s grounds for opening fire on me.
Apparently, you need to disguise yourself since it seems to be open season. Sad. He sounds like a really good kid.

Mutineer

How do we know the media doesn’t just flat out make this crap up ? I mean given how many things they lie about on a daily basis

Regardless where a person stands on an issue, or whether one agrees with something or not, that is absolutely a relevant point that everybody should always consider.

I think anybody who has their wits about them can relate to more than a few personal experiences where the news media narrative simply doesn't match reality.

Who "fact checks" the fact checkers?

TheDudeAbides92

Regardless where a person stands on an issue, or whether one agrees with something or not, that is absolutely a relevant point that everybody should always consider.

I think anybody who has their wits about them can relate to more than a few personal experiences where the news media narrative simply doesn't match reality.

They try to push these stories to turn people against gun ownership. Especially in April because it’s Waco/okc/columbine anniversary. The militia movement is stronger than ever

TheDudeAbides92

I worked in the news business for a small radio station in a capital city for a couple years a while back. The media and especially tv people are compulsive liars

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Will these 11 be speaking anytime soon on this shooting? If not, why?

Because a black man shot a little white girl and her father. He was a convicted felon too.