we lost one of our own in local 710

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Moore killed two people and was killed by the police for his actions yet he needs a prayer? UPS brother or not, I think if any prayers were going to be needed it would be for the ex-wife and the boyfriend and their families.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Moore killed two people and was killed by the police for his actions yet he needs a prayer? UPS brother or not, I think if any prayers were going to be needed it would be for the ex-wife and the boyfriend and their families.
Something drove him to that...it's a horrible thing but it's not for me to judge. Like upschuck said, hopefully the children have someone to take care of them.

scooby0048

Scooby I understand. Say a prayer for his young children ...
"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

...the ex-wife and the boyfriend and their families...to include the kids. I know that the kids will need a lot of counseling and support losing both parents and being thrown into the spotlight at such a young age

scooby0048

I hope they have someone that loves them that can take care of them. Sad story

When I was a cop, I saw way too many of these types of cases and sometimes the kids had no other support network and were thrown into the system. After years of being in the system and suffering from the psychological effects of being victims and not getting proper treatment, alot of times these victims found themselves becoming statistics in the system also committing crimes or being being committed.

It's a sad chain of events