What are you listening to part three

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1402202457.157752.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
When I was a kid, my dad would buy a new cassette tape when we'd go on vacations. He'd have a favorite song and he'd work tirelessly pushing the rewind button till we'd heard his favorite song at least a hundred times.

It bugged the crap out of me then. A couple decades later, I was grateful.

Here's one of his/my faves...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1402204505.296390.jpg

Sent using a Potato

image.jpg
I grew up on a lot of stuff like this Harry. It influenced my music perspective. The Beatles were also a very heavy influence.

One thing I hope to always do though is
Appreciate how music evolves. This I feel helps me keep up with what is relevant in the world today. I don't want to be the old guy that stays with his era. I want to be the old guy at seventy who can't still rap but still switch it up with some Sinatra and then go to whatever is pop.

View attachment 13549 I grew up on a lot of stuff like this Harry. It influenced my music perspective. The Beatles were also a very heavy influence.

One thing I hope to always do though is
Appreciate how music evolves. This I feel helps me keep up with what is relevant in the world today. I don't want to be the old guy that stays with his era. I want to be the old guy at seventy who can't still rap but still switch it up with some Sinatra and then go to whatever is pop.
Not can't its can