What is in the box?

kingOFchester

stumbled upon this:

Slow news day.

There was a blockade ... law enforcement all over the place ... special agents with ski masks and guns -- but one determined UPS delivery man somehow got through it all to get his package to Dr. Conrad Murray's house.

Rocking a pair of sporty shorts for agility -- and with his "I-mean-business" sunglasses covering his face -- our hero rolled up right in front of the Doc's Las Vegas home during a freaking DEA raid today -- determined to fulfill his obligation to a customer who put his trust in the big brown shield.

But after knocking on the Doc's door, the UPS man was forced to take his package back -- for some reason, no one was available to sign for it.

With his options exhausted, the fearless delivery man once again mounted his brown steed and rode off into the harsh Nevada desert ... until tomorrow, when he will make "Delivery Attempt #2."

kingOFchester

I love reading the comments people have posted!!

" Lol. I bet whatever it was it arrived broken!"
"Now that is funny! Poor UPS guy, bet he never thought he'd be on TMZ!"
"RUN YOU CRAZY BASTARD RUN!!!!!!!!!!"
"will somebody sign for this propofol?"
"Through rain sleet snow the UPS gets through feds and more feds""""""""""""""can't stop>>>>>"

I lOVE THIS ONE "Does UPS have a only signed by line on their packages? Someone there should have fudged some signature and then opened the damn box, it was in the house sealed so under the warrant right?
That poor ups guy, his 5min of fame falls to this, I wonder what that box is worth in the media market LOL"
"It was shoes from Zappos. They have really good delivery."
"What if the UPS guy was delivering Michael Jackson's nose?"
"When they figure out evidence is in that box, and that they let Brown take it away, they are going to kick their own asses."

"This guy is NOT using his Power Zone!
Someone's gonna hear it from management in the next few days."

UnconTROLLed

perfection
No one has commented on this yet:

Where are the "opposite corners" handling!

Unsafe work behaviour - 8 keys!! write him up!!

*edit* multiple infraction, power zone/opposite corners. fired

jennie

stumbled upon this:

Slow news day.

There was a blockade ... law enforcement all over the place ... special agents with ski masks and guns -- but one determined UPS delivery man somehow got through it all to get his package to Dr. Conrad Murray's house.

Rocking a pair of sporty shorts for agility -- and with his "I-mean-business" sunglasses covering his face -- our hero rolled up right in front of the Doc's Las Vegas home during a freaking DEA raid today -- determined to fulfill his obligation to a customer who put his trust in the big brown shield.

But after knocking on the Doc's door, the UPS man was forced to take his package back -- for some reason, no one was available to sign for it.

With his options exhausted, the fearless delivery man once again mounted his brown steed and rode off into the harsh Nevada desert ... until tomorrow, when he will make "Delivery Attempt #2."

GO BROWN:foamfinger: