What is this in my mailbox ?

franknitty

So I thought I'd clean out my mailbox before I went home friday night. I found a few pieces of paper in there, that I found to be very amusing:

Fedex Code of Business Conduct and Ethics:
OVERVIEW

"Our company is committed to obeying the law, both in letter and in spirit, and acting with integrity in everything we do, everywhere we do business".

MY COMMENT: LMAO ! Not at my station !

Here's a memo regarding deliveries:
"Recent reports from key shippers indicate an increase in Mis-Deliveries throughout the country"

MY COMMENT: Oh, so now this is a problem ? Maybe the swing drivers just need to slow down, remember their best practice methods, and stops trying to show up the regular courier !

Workgroup Meeting Notes:

"There is going to be a lot of focus on couriers on-road performance. The ultimate goal is to DRIVE DOWN the number of hours we are using on-road. We are going to be doing this through OPEN communication with gap reports, CHECKRIDES, and Q=P meetings. We are going to need to work together to get the station where it needs to, and I look forward to your support".

MY COMMENT: Same shhh, different day ! Do me a favor ? Save yourself some paper, and stop putting this propaganda in my mailbox !

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So in other words if things aren't going right it's always the courier's fault.

Let's see.........

Fedex Code of Business Conduct and Ethics:
OVERVIEW

"Our company is committed to obeying the law, both in letter and in spirit, and acting with integrity in everything we do, everywhere we do business".

MY REPONSE: Obeying the law are you kidding? How 'bout mis-classification of employees nationwide and couriers harrassed to the point of having to speed to make those precious stops per hour goals. Now Fred let's talk about ethics. Oh that's right you don't have have ethics if you pay off politicians on a steady basis huh?

Here's a memo regarding deliveries
"Recent reports from key shippers indicate an increade in Mis-Deliveries throughout the country"

MY RESPONSE: Geez, with all the cutbacks on start times, routes going out over capacity, residentials with unmarked houses and shippers that can't get addresses right to save their lives, just be happy it's not a lot worse.

"There is gonna be a lot of focus on couriers on-road performance"

MY RESPONSE: Once again we're micromanged to death by overpaid Memphis dead weight that has nothing else better to do. The ultimate goal is to reduce on road hours to absolute zero to where FedEx Express is 100% hold for pickup and all outbound will be dropped off at the station. So much for the Purple Promise, if it ever existed at all. Didn't Fred say something once to the effect, "I will make every FedEx experience outstanding?"

Sure hope everyone at your station tossed that memo in the trash.